Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_602
Thread: Naruto_602
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
And for all those whinning about the lack of motive on Obito's part and the 'coincidence' of him slipping through to Madara's lair, bare this in mind you fuckers, lol.

Life is full of coincidences, how do you think your father met your mother? Lol, I met my girl by going to a club I've never being to in my life yet it was a 'coincidence' that on that very night, I met the bitch, lool. 8 yrs later, weve being married for 4 yrs. Coincidence or Fate, yes it does happen mate.
Too bad coincidence is the lowest common denominator's way to explain stuff and Kishimoto had all the time he wanted to come up with a more substantial explanation. If I wanted shitty explanations involving the Chaos Theory, I'd stick to Jeff Goldblum, thank you very much.

Quote:
As for Obito's motives or lack thereof, EVERYTHING in this world can be broken down to its simplest form. Its about money, power, ideology or all 3. Excluding the psychopaths of this world, all tyrants or rulers are about the same thing, Obito is no different.

The MEP is not about destroying the world like Galactus or Tanus, but it actually brings peace to the world in a sick twisted sort of way. Why wouldn't a young and impressionable Obito become a supporter of such an ideology when the only thing he really loved has become the latest victim of this endless cycle of war?
Man, your excuses are weak. You're not giving proper thought to this at all. Obito himself accepted his fate as a victim of war when he gave up his Sharingan, he should know better than anyone else that shit happens, no matter how much you think they won't. Now you're telling me that even after showing disdain for Madara and wanting to go back to Konoha, he'll just sit up and eat Madara's bullshit? There's impressionable and there's mouth-breathing dumb, and for your excuse to work, it requires the latter.

Also, as said last week, FF already has a plethora of villains with similar plans, so this plot is stinkingly old. The thing is their motives are way better executed than this mess.

Quote:
5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato.
Unless you have proof of such prophecy, that's an argument from ignorance.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-19-2012)