View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #172
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You've got some major issues if you think that it's mature discourse to make deliberate personal attacks as some kind of retribution for someone saying an idea you had is dumb. You also give this self-righteous horseshit after you deliberately call everyone else but yourself and Numinous fucking dumbshits. Great job.

You basically say "maybe Nagato had some sort of prophecy about him that Madara knew so he gave him his eyes." This statement of indecisive non-stance requires several conditions be true that we have no way of knowing the truth of and no evidence to give plausibility to. One, such a prophecy has to exist, which we have absolutely no evidence of thus far. Two, someone/thing has to give said prophecy (which I'm astounded you don't seem to get given that you jumped on that as a flaw in challenging the hypothesis somehow...), and no such thing has any evidence of existing (because futuresight toad has no reason to have spoken to Madara). Third, Madara must know said prophecy. This is why Jiraiya's Child of Destiny prophecy cannot be used as the possible fate you're proposing.

See, ignoring logical principles such as Occam because you find them "boring" does not change their validity. You're not smart for disregarding shit like that. The reason Occam is relevant to this is because of the aforementioned conditions. Those conditions don't need to be fulfilled if the proposal (Madara gives eyes to Nagato because of a prophecy) is not true. Essentially, fewer assumptions without basis need to be made. In terms of the making shit up, same as Num quoted: "5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato". It's making shit up in the sense that no evidence exists to support the claim. Are you speaking as if it MUST BE FAKTZ? No, and thank god because that would mean we'd have two KYFs running around.

As for the butthurt, I really could not care less how you react to other people arguing with you. But being insistent on how not-angry you are when you're flinging all manner of ad hominem (in stead of actual argument) in retaliation is entirely silly. If you think someone's just fucking with you, flinging insults by the hundred is not the best way to show you really could not care less what they have to say in terms of personal attacks.

What Itachi and Nagato and Jiraiya and Minato and all of the others who believe Naruto is SUPER NINJA JESUS, yeah, it's gonna happen. It's not a prophecy though. It's as much a prophecy that Temari was going to move into range of a shadow attack from the hole in the ground during the Chunin exams, by Shikamaru's perspective. He predicted her actions based on planning and knowledge he held at the time. Itachi predicts that Naruto is going to be a good guy and protect the village based on what he knows of Naruto's personality. He does not know it; he hasn't seen future events. But he believes it based on in-universe logical processes. Nagato believes that Naruto could save the world based on knowing Jiraiya's prophecy (here's the difference). He knew that Naruto was Jiraiya's student and that Naruto held a philosophy which Nagato thought could truly change the world. Thus he chose to believe, based on those conditions, that Naruto would. He did not see the future in which it happened and relay it; that's what a prophecy is.

There's a lot of shit you can say. Giraffe hornblowing viking fuck. See? It doesn't necessarily make sense. If I say "Momentum is not conserved!" anyone can go outside, do an experiment, crunch the numbers, and confirm that I'm full of shit. If I say "There's a completely undetectable pink unicorn right next to you," technically it can't be disproven. However, you would have to assume a lot of rather ridiculous shit to actually believe me, now wouldn't you? That's what this is about here. Saying "Madara gave Nagato his eyes due to a prophecy" can't be proven or disproven, but without any evidence and thus reason to believe it, the claim of possibility has little value.

Was that non-insulting enough for your delicate sensibilities?
Now that's better Aot, there's hope for you yet. When you first replied to my post, you was insultive but now that you're mainly insulting/dismantling the post itself rather than poster, I'll take you more seriously now and play nice.

This is what I don't get though. You keep mentioning the Elder Toad Sage as if I said or infered that he told Madara a prophecy regarding Nagato. Its like no matter what I said or say, you will insist that I'm claiming the Toads told Madara about Nagato. For the last time, I said NO such thing. My theory is that Madara found out about Nagato either through the Uchiha Tablet or some other means. I haven't even formulated the theory, it was just an assumption I had.

You again say it has no basis so I made it up. However, you convienently ignore the randomness and lack of motive as to why Madara would give his eyes to Nagato in the first place. Now that's not very logical of you. Why haven't you bothered to even ask that question? Instead of attacking me and using your favorite Occam Razzor's rule constantly, ask yourself why Madara gave his eyes to Nagato. The reality is, that's ALL I did and proposed a reason.

Check this out because the first time I said it, it made no impression on you. Baby Naruto did NOT fit the criteria of the Child of Prophecy and neither did Tobi. Since you like to be all literal and specific and shit, let's exanine the facts. Minato when he fought Tobi, had no idea if Tobi was a former student of Jiraiya or not, correct? He also knew that his newborn was not a former student either, so logically, the Child of Prophecy, could not possibly involve Tobi and Naruto. I'm going by your logic and only adhering to what the manga says. Why did Minato believe at that time, that his son was the child of prophecy and where in Jiraiya's prophecy, does it even mention this 'harbringer of great disaster'?

Just answer that if you will.

Like I said, the manga is awash with prophecy but you seem to think prophecies are only given by the Toads. Itachi's plan/belief in Naruto will come to pass, so one can easily argue that it is a prophecy. Thinking outside the box, will help you reach that conclusion, lol.

Now remember, attack my post anyhow you want because I have never once claimed them to be facts. However, if you approach me in the insultive condescending manner you did previously, making this Kyf reference and butthurt shit that you said, I'm going on the attack. Num has said I'm talking shit as well, but he said it diplomatically. Likewise, I've also said hes talking shit but without the need to insult him. Its about how you say it mate, not what you say. You get me?

So its up to you how you reply, because I will respond accordingly.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-24-2012 at 03:07 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote