View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, I meant that the Gaiden arc took place less than a year before Naruto's birth. Obito being crushed to Naruto's birth was less than a year. It's 4 am for me, and I had a long day at work.

He was only aware of it during the fight. He didn't go in prepared for it. Not hard to figure out the markings when they appear everywhere, and always nearby when Minato teleported to them (A even figured that out).

Everyone knew that moniker. It wasn't exactly a secret code name for him. Enemies knew it because Minato had a "flee on sight" order tagged to his description, allies knew it because they witnessed it. It became his nickname during the war because of his speed and his blonde hair making a yellow flashing streak when he ripped apart enemy groups.

He didn't know how to work around FTG until he encountered it when he tried to suck Minato into the other dimension. He even told himself to adjust the speed of the warping next time he caught him to stop Minato from teleporting. If he knew the full workings of FTG, he would've prepared his warping better and caught him the first time.

Lol I hear you bro I am at work dying as we speak..we just agree to disagree at this point...For me after reviewing it, it does seem Obito was prepared for FTG 1. He thought increasing his suction would guarantee him victory..but he was not aware of FTG2 which is the reason he lost..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-26-2012)