Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 509
Thread: 509
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 509

Okay some thoughts...

Yamas overall Bankai was sweet, gotta say that first.

Yama explained their ability to steal Bankai, they seemingly can do it if they'res a 'limit' to they're Bankai strength. It seems that Yama's is 'limitless' and continues growing until he and everything around him is consumed as well as himself.

It also seems as if Yama knows that Ichigo's Bankai is limitless as well for some reason, or he's just a great guesser. But with Unohana being 2nd in overall strength, and sorry I've never heard of her releasing hers, but she must have to become a captain, but HOW THE HELL WOULD THE QUINCIES KNOW AND BE ABLE TO CALCULATE HER OVERALL STRENGTH AT THIS TIME???

I'm along the lines that Juha Bach Dude is a clone, or this is a 'genjutsu' for Bleach.

Yama can't go Bankai again, he's doomed.

Juha Bach this one is weaker than Fullbringers.

Bring on some death now. Btw, it would be fair if Kira, Byakuya, and Kenpachi, as well as others were dead considering the Ash Monsters Yama used against Bach.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote