Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 603
Thread: 603
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
This part, everyone excluding the Obito-tards, can agree with.
The whole obito, the half zetsu boy guyvered, put inside a full size zetsu man thus allowing him to increase his size and power enough to take on the 4th is just purely over complicated ass pulls...

Quote:
Where do I start....

WHY THE HELL HAVE KISAME ADDRESS TOBI AS FUCKING MADARA?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Ao Implied to everyone that the 4th was controlled by kotoamatsukami... while the current mizukage suggested a connection between danzou's doujutsu and the one that controlled teh 4th mizukage... that obvious connection being Shisui... the user of the genjutsu and it's creator...

So again, while obito was implie dot be there controlling yagura... the person AO fought and implied to be doing the controlling was shisui... SO we will have to wait for the incident to be completely revealed before we go claiming "Proof" of anything....

Quote:
The fact that you are using bodily measurements as canonical facts and confirmation is fucking ridiculous considering how shitty Kishi has allowed this manga to become. It's a fucking imaginary world, where tvs and telecommunications exist, but not a single fucking car!
When a person is in a mask, dawned fully in robe not revealing anything about him but his size, shape and hair style... it is not illogical to use the only things we KNOW about the character to try to find his identity...

Quote:
Edit (and I do mean this as a compliment): Stop using height and hair length as basis for your stances. Do you not understand how asinine that is? You're more creative than that dude.
You are making no sense not me... The author had tobi with exact obito hair, what his size and shape would of been if he had grown up and look who it turned out to be... I just did not want to believe such a poor outcome would happen so I just kept hoping, however, just to be shat on by the authors poor writting ability...

WHat is worse... he has portayed shisui as being involved in all this as well...

SHisui...

: Supposed to be dead, but kabuto could not find his body anywhere despite finding madara's...

: Has a single MS in each eye, but is more powerful then the standard version just like obito does too...

: Has powerful chakra comparable to hashirama's just as obito does with his zetsu half body and full body zetsu suit...

: Is involved in the mist incident just as obito seems to be as well...

kishi has portrayed Shisui connected to all this somehow... so if shisui just turns out to have nothing to do with any of this... I will just give up assuming shisui was the biggest Tobi/madara trolling character ever... what other purpose did he have being so much like obito/tobi...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote