Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 603
Thread: 603
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

How many things go over your head?
DO what??? Things go over my head, OK... What does??? I can make random claims and post pictures too... Doesn't help your argument just shows you are restoring to such tactics because you have nothing else to support your argument...

Shisui's genjutsu is capable of controlling anyone into believing w/e he wants... Posting a picture and making a claim does not change that...

Quote:
Funny then how the two main figures that have not been drawn out by Kabuto died by drowning. Coincidence?
Seriously... Kabuto, the one who perfected edo tensai even more then Orochimaru who already surpassed the second Hokage, the snake master and Dragon sage himself... Is scarred of water which is why he did not recover Jman and shisui's corpses... O.... K......!

Jman is deep in th eocean in depths a human cannot go into without being crushed... and shisui's body is not in water, (at the bottom of the river he was at) because it is nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... He alone is the only one kabuto could find nothing of to edo out of all the many, many shinobi badasses he wanted then used... Why I am the only one who finds that suspicious, IDK...

Quote:
How thick is your skull?
No thinker then your's I would assume...

SHisui and Obito are allot alike...

: Both have short black spikey hair, same build , ect...
: Both have one MS jutsu for both eyes, however, the one jutsu is more powerful then the standard which is unprecedented in the uchiha clan so far...
: Both have chakra like hashirama's...

Why obito is involved so much while shisui is nowhere to be found except the mist village incident makes no sense other then shisui was a trolling character to draw attention away from obito as tobi's true identity...

Quote:
Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh for fucks sake... now you are just cheap... the same picture and another claim... WTF!!!

AO is a credible source of info regarding the mist incident... if you cannot agree with that to the point you need to post pics and make random claims then you need to reread the manga buddy...

All you did this repost was post pics, make random claims then suggest shisui's body was not recovered because the dragon sage of ryuuchudou is scarred of water... Seriously, this is what your entire post consists of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
see im not the only one who thinks your stupid u are the pot and the kettle
Yea yea... The person who thinks I am stupid believes shisui's body was not recovered by kabuto because he is scarred of water... You believe what you want... I am going to just back out of this argument.... slowly... before all this brilliance rubs off on me...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote