Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 509
Thread: 509
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 509

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
This begs a question though, if yama supposedly hasn't shown his bankai for about 1000 yrs and he def loves fighting but his vice(the guy that died) who doesn't love fighting even to the extent of not showing his bankai at all. How then did they quincys analyse his bankai in order to steal it? plot hole anyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No one is saying Yamamoto isn't aware that Juha Bach is a title. What I'm saying is Yamamoto is assuming that Buck Beard still is the Juha Bach. Meaning 1000 years ago Buck Beard was in fact the Juha Bach but in present day he no longer is. Think Naruto & how Tsunade is referred to as Hokage instead of Tsunade. Her name is Tsunade but her title is Hokage. So people naturally refer to her as the Hokage. Same rule applies with Juha Bach.
Perhaps Yama's judging of the situation is incorrect, and he will get his shit stolen. Additionally think it, since the end of the Arrancar Arc and Aizen, the stupid Fullbringers came and at the end when SS Crew came, EVERYBODY had supposedly gotten stronger trying to get up to where Aizen was, or thats the assumption that was put out by Kubo. So with the upgrades and changes over time, how could ANY Quincy, know and keep up with shingami status'. Since Juha Bach's last sighting, 1000 years how many NEW shingami has appeared since then, and how could anyone have that data?

I get what your saying Veng, Juha Bach is Juha Bach, just not THE Boss as suspected. Only A boss.
That being the case he still had to be some kind of monster for taking out Ken so quick like that, but... HIS FIELD SPELL FUCKING SUCKED KANGAROO DICK, HIS LIGHTNENG GOD EITHER WAS OUT TO LUNCH, OR DIDN'T PAY HIS POWER BILL.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-27-2012 at 09:48 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote