Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well first off

Loved Brook scene again I really think the Fishmen arc really made Brook shoot up in popularity he was just awesome, with his new fruit skills. His Ice / Freezing sword and I loved the loyalty to Luffy just shows how awesome a crewmate he is. Also that Zero guy hes fighting I cant help but laugh at his attempts :P

I loved the Red Hawk animation, that little piece with Ace just made it ten times more epic for me. Cant wait to see Luffy fighting Akainu and using that against him, hell hopefully beating him with it for Ace. But thats a long way away.

Holy Crap Chopper voice really did surprise the hell out of me it wasnt anything I was expecting. Sounds so creepy !
I don't suspect it will work, I got that Akainu's heat from his DF was greater than Ace's. I know Luffy will come up with something though, and I don't think Armament is gonna be effective against lava as well.

What I can't wait to see is Luffy's first sighting of Blackbeard. That my Friends will be Epic. A guranteed gif saver.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote