Fandom Forums - View Single Post - /Naruto 604\
Thread: /Naruto 604\
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: /Naruto 604\

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^ @Num Tobito's hideout is at mountain graveyard , Madara may have had it at a different location
And grab that skeletal-like structure every time he changes locations? Come one, it's clear it's the same location, hence the plot hole.

Quote:
I know a little Japanese. I'm trying to get the language learned, so this a very educational chapter. I never knew "You let Rin die" could have the same meaning as "You impaled Rin through the fucking heart with your fucking open hand". Good to know.
Either Kishi didn't want to reveal the plot twist (which is kind of stupid, since saying "you killed Rin" would grab the reader's attention much better) or he had no idea how he'd get rid of Rin and went with the cheapest plot twist, contradicting himself in the process.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-02-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote