Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #3031
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Games and all things related

Basics are pretty easy - unless you're completely into micromanaging, automate all your workers to improve the land around your cities and you just need to work on city upgrades and your armies. Always get a religion if you can. Catapults and other range weapons are your friends for attack AND defense. MOST of the time the suggestions made by the computer are for the best, although exploring the technology tree helps if you have specific goals (like, making it to gunpowder earlier by ignoring other advantages).

The tutorial was pretty solid, play one. Play on easy until it gets boring. We'll see, maybe I'll play with the streaman' stuff and I can do a tutorial for how I like to play. Still refreshing myself with a lot of the game. Need to up the difficulty to see if I remember how to play.

Lastly, these games are long and incredibly addictive. Will have to figure out if I can gain enough time free of parenting. Figure if the baby will just sleep on me.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-02-2012)