Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #1226
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

So guys, the adventure has finally reached it's complete end. I created a whole new universe for you to explore, in which i revealed a completly different story than the current Naruto. I started with the current manga timeline, and i advanced into the future. This last part was focused on the past. And now, at the end of everything, every character has finally met his destiny. With this occassion, i want to give special thanks to those who had read my entire creation and supported me in the past year and a half since i started this. So...thank you:

Kiddjutsu
Jekyl_Hyde
Ivhturp2
Woody
Jericho
Naruto0360
Numinous
Pritha
UzumakiUchiha
Nlb95
UchihaNaruto
KZR
Wolverine
Bazooka_joe
Lionwajih
sFrog

And many, many others who enjoyed my creation.*
You were all wonderful guys, and several times when i lacked inspiration or felt that something wasn't working, you provided me with great advices. I'm aware that my story had many plotholes, and sometimes it didn't work so well, but i tried to do my best in the short time that i had available considering the major exams that i had to take this year. Also thank you all for being understanding with the breaks that i had to take between chapters, because of my exams.I hope that you enjoyed it, and i appreciated all the critics that you have made, because those critics really helped me improve myself. Thanks everyone again, for being such awesome readers!!!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-03-2012), ivhturp2 (10-03-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-02-2012), KiddJutsu (10-02-2012), lionwajih (10-03-2012), Narut0360 (10-02-2012), Numinous (10-03-2012), sFrog (10-02-2012)