Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #15600
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I never really had a problem with any of them. I didn't really like the movement outside of the animus, but now that I've played through all of them, it's kind of cool how the more you go through in the animus, the better Desmond actually gets. Revelations had him moving around quite Assassin like. The aliens were a weird twist, but I'm just kind of seeing where they're going with it. To me it wasn't too repulsive. I'm really excited for the setting of the next one though.

Sons of Anarchy:
Can't really say much about this week. Still sucks that Ope died. At first was really on board with Jax's business deal until he said the dude couldn't see Gemma anymore. It was just starting to drive Clay crazy, I wanted it to torture him. The prostitute even said she didn't call the cops, I hope something is done about that. I lol'd when Tara beat the shit out of the spanish lady.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote