Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

You people are crazy... I apologized because I made a genuine mistake... I will not apologize though because I will not change my opinions on the manga simply because someone believes they made a valid argument...
If that was the case I would never stop apologizing simply because everyone thinks what they will, including the quality of their arguments... I mean, would you really want me to just up and change my opinion every time one of you simply believes your opinion is more valid... Apologizing then moving on...

As opposed to arguing my opinion and beliefs until someone offers evidence to convince me of the flaw in my logic/reasoning that guided me to the conclusion my opinion is based on...
What kind of forum would this be if everyone simply choose to follow and believe in only the most popular opinion whether right or completely ridiculous... basing their conclusion's on popular opinion and consensus... as opposed to observations... hypothesis... predictions... testing and comparing evidence... and educated conclusion's...

Back on topic:
The secret behind Obito's Kamui is the use of senju and uchiha powers together obviously IMO... Kamui seems to be a lower form of the RG which is why it has no side effects like the standard MS of those who use only the power of the uchiha alone...

SG+Hashirama's body=Kamui (eye technique with no side effects, blindness and control of time space itself...)

It seems to go...

(1 tomoe SG...
(2 tomoe SG...
(3 tomoe SG...

MS:
(Tsukuyomi...
(Amaterasu...
(Sasanoo...

EMS:
(Perfect Sasanoo....
(Possibly use of izanagi/Izanagi without blindness as well...

EMS+Hashirama's body (cells to produce his powerful physical energy and vitality of life energy)
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...
(Amaterasu...
(Tsukuyomi...
(Sasanoo...

10 realms of power...

Alternate:

SG+Hashirama's power
(Kamui...
:Variation 1. "Body/parts/objects shifting into another dimension..."
:variation 2. "Completely transferring body/others/objects into another dimension.."
:Variation 3. "Long/medium/close range Time space barrier jutsu that collapses space on a point of focus..."

EMS+Uzumaki's rare power of nagato's (powerful vitality of life energy)...
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...

This^^^ is basically how it is IMO...

The uchiha alone can only use the YIN element gained from the juubi by the sage, passed down through bloodlines... Which allows the use of auto genjutsu and three techniques... amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo (different versions)... And forbidden technique Izanagi and Izanami...
The senju/uzumaki alone can only use the YANG Element from the juubi gained from the sage passed down through blood... Which allows powerful physical energy for powerful chakra... and powerful life energy which offers epic Vitality which prolongs life, increases the power of chakra/stamina and heals wounds instantly..

But by using the power of both YIN/Uchiha and YANG/Senju and uzumaki... One can invoke the power of Kamui, Kotoamatsukami and the RG at it's highest level...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote