Fandom Forums - View Single Post - /Naruto 604\
Thread: /Naruto 604\
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #66
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: /Naruto 604\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
he opened up pandoras box replying to kyf. Anyways there are a couple times that obito could have been caught into a genjutsu. what i noticed was zetsu was lying. zetsu only knows of kakashi and rin because of obito shouting their names in his sleep. thats why when obito said where is minato sensei zetsu has no clue who he is. only when obito said the yellow flash did zetsu stumble then say he was somewhere else busy with a mission. zetsu also said the are connected which means he could have easily caught obito in a genjutsu without him noticing.
Thus eventually everyone including Tobi/Obito will be vs. Madara on his own. I know Oro will go out in a blaze of glory attempting to get some.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote