Fandom Forums - View Single Post - /Naruto 604\
Thread: /Naruto 604\
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:11 AM   #86
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: /Naruto 604\

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
^This. Rin only thought of him as a friend. Obito stayed in the friend zone and was getting nowhere so he just told himself that that was the love of his life over and over until he got obsessed to the point of snapping even though he is a ninja. Rin would be Sasuke and Obito will be Naruto in this situation is what I'm getting at.
I think Rin is happy deep down... When all seemed lost, her dream of being penetrated by Kakashi has come true... I bet she just deludes herself about what is really going on like an average teen in love...

(:Naruto 605 "I knew you loved me kakashi...)

RIN: "Oh kakashi... I knew you loved me... You just missed my love socket by feet, hehe... and with a chidori hand because you were trying to jump start your kakashi mokuton for me... You weren't trying to kill me... I know it..."

Kakashi: "The chidori hit it's mark, die bitch..."

RIN: "Oh kakashi, hehe... Your Love-ori hit it's mark... right in my heart where my love lives for you... I will die... Die right in your arms from a love-ori..."

Kakashi: "Do what... I pierced your heart to kill y..."

RIN: "Oh kakashi.... You pierced my heart to feel my love... you would never hurt me, your love..."

Kakashi: "You are missing my point... Probably because my point litterly went through your heart... You should still realize I..."

*RIN Dies*

RIN: "Gurlllglspaaaahffffuuuffffuuuftitties.. ."

Kakashi: "Do.. what.... titties.......?? Oh well, you finally died, back to the mist controlled by the leaf"..

*obito hiding, having listened to RIN from the bushes, he is reacting to her last words and death*

Obito: "Rin!!! No...... how can I possibly cope with this trivial event so that I do not end up doing something foolish... Oh, I understand...
You believed in an irrational reality where death strikes are taken as failed sexual advances... where reason is more unwelcome then a KKK member at a black panthers rally...I understand... with the power of the uchiha and hashirama... it's ultimate power... I will recreate your reality you lived in to the deluded end... it will be my ultimate goal...
Even if I have to kill my sensei himself... or have to mind control an emo kid with powerful eyes into being the leader of a gang of ruffians to do my bidding... even if I have to destroy my own village in the process and bring war to this entire world that leaves endless dead and sad...
It will be OK because it never happened because in a RIN reality, no one has to take responsibility for their actions and only the most illogical things make sense..."

*obito runs back to the hideout to talk to madara*

Obito: "Thank you madara!!! You were right... darkness, pain, something about not being able to poop... I get it now..."

Madara: "Not being able to who... I do not think I said th..."

Obito: "Yea yea, pattato, not able to poopto... it's all the same... I will create a RIN reality so everyone can be at peace where there is no logic, reason and pooping... this will be a RIN world... but I need the power to do so..."

Madara: "Well... close enough... I will explain everything I have prepared for all these years... and in the end... You will use the juubi's power to create a new world... and control it with you imagination itself..."

END:

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Freakout (10-07-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-07-2012), k-lai (10-07-2012), ronnie_10 (10-07-2012), Wolverine (10-09-2012)