Fandom Forums - View Single Post - BL 510
Thread: BL 510
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BL 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^he is not a clone, he is just another quincy disguising himself as juha bach (acc to plan) , to get ppl in SS to be fooled. I dont get it, you will accept momo being almost killed by the gotei during one of aizen's illusions, but not a quincy disguising himself to give a mis direction?
To someone Yama supposedly knows and had fought 1000 years ago.... um yeah. And this is the thought process for us complainers... if 1 Twin was bested by Ken so easily, and the other Twin can perfectly copy the Boss's and or anyones power, WHY WERE THEY LACKEYS? With their 'joined' power, even if someone had the way of killing the weaker 'Fight Yourself Twin', before he actually perished, the other Twin could easily 'copy' the foe with equal power, and between the two they'd eventually win on stamina alone vs. most opponents. Perhaps Boss is Omnipowerful, if thats the case okay, other than that, the Twins shou'dlve been at least 'Co-Boss', and not mere lackeys like the other Carnival Acts, which is all they turned out to be. Just as wack as fullbringers overall, hi level theives.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-09-2012)