For the first time in along while, I am completley baffed by this chapter.
What I don't get:
1. the place where Obito goes that he calls hell.
2. Why Obito was screaming so much in this ****ing chapter?
3. What is so special about Rin and why did the Mist work so hard to get her?
4. Kakashi forgetting he awakened his Ms, 16 years ago.
5. Was Obito a random/chance find by Madara or was he targetted specifically by Madara?
On the Rin question, I have a theory or two. I think Rin could have being working or being manipulated by Madara himself, for whatever reason that is yet unknown. If that's the case, then was it a set up when she got captured by the Rock Ninja's in Kakashi Gaiden? A trap set up by Madara that went wrong somehow.Because we have two instances where because of Rin, Obito awakens his sharingan, then his Ms.
What's so special about Rin? Is she descended from someone special or of interest to Madara? Was she like that boy in the filler episode with Guren, who through experimentations, could control the 3 tails?
I'm just lost boi, scouring other forums for clues. Lol