Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach_511
Thread: Bleach_511
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach_511

Here's something else I got, I saw Mohawk that Yama supposedly 'off'd' standning with the new Storm Troopers. In my math I had guessed that Mohawk < Nodt (Dude that off'd Byakuya). That being the case, I'd say those 3 actually didn't die, and Kenpachi actually killed more than Yama, 3 to 2. Yama beat a Nobody, and a Clone, wow, beastly there Leader!

Jekyl, I got that Bach was saying that Yama could've depended on Orihime to heal him, and didn't use her skills or any 'Outsider', that was supposedly his downfall because basically they began depending on them, developing bonds. Therefore putting their path in jeopardy as 'protectors' of issues that kept them from being simple Cut Throat Killers that mobbed the landscape. I got thats what they USED to do, and possibly Bach was even a part of Gotei 13, 1000 years ago and there was a parting of ways.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-10-2012 at 10:01 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote