Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm torn on this chapter. It's one of the best chapters as of late, from the gory visuals to the rawness of the screams... but it just crumbles under its premise. Why the fuck does Obito go nuts over Kakashi killing Rin and doesn't even target him? I know it could verge the plot hole by making Kakashi know of Tobi before time, but we got nonsense replacing said hole. And, not surprisingly, Kishi didn't think all the way through. Why not use Mokuton against Minato? Plot convenience much?

Oh and hi, KYF and Animefan, fun to see you guys on a contest to see who is the worst at reading comprehension. Well, I think KYF is winning because he can't even pay attention to what the manga already explained, rather opting for his delusional crack theories.
databook 3 already said kakashi's kamui was awakened from training his chakra...

Quote:
Authority of the Gods* (神威, Kamui)
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
User: Hatake Kakashi

Changing the dimension in one's field of vision.
A lavish, unparalleled dimensional doujutsu!!

Kakashi's original doujutsu, released from the "Mangekyou Sharingan". It allows one to transfer anything to another dimension. If one spends a lot of time and trains one's chakra over and over again, this technique can be invoked. The target is enveloped with a barrier space, and the user concentrates their mind to what they gaze at... The target can struggle helplessly, but against this technique no defence is possible. No matter what, the space will distort and draw the target in.
So with the technique coming from chakra training to invoke and not the basic... What you saw with kakashi awakening the MS as well was likley due to the telepathic connection obito has with his eye... which is why they both awakened at the exact same moment...

in the last chapter zetsu said he and the other zetsu can communicate telepathically with each other, then obito, someone with a half zetsu body thus powers just happens to see through his eye that is in kakashi, in the same socket his eye should be...
This was an instance of telepathy... telepathically seeing through his eye as if it was still connected to him, not in kakashi...
This ability can explain how obito saw kakashi at RIN's grave apologizing when no one else was supposed to be around... Obito can see through kakashi's eye when close enough to him just as the zetsu can talk to each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Num can you ans 1 question for me. Did Kakashi unlock his ms or not. I believe he did but KYF has some weird telepathy theory saying it was because Obito unlocked his and Kakashi unlocks his in the time skip between p1 n p2
Should have asked me because I actually knew...

Kakashi did awaken his during the time skip by training his chakra... what you saw was likely the telepathic link obito has with his eye causing it to go MS as well, since they both went MS at the exact same moment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^Atleast you are smart unlike KYF
WHy ask a question if all You wanted was to get an answer that supports your opinion and you call someone else "not smart"...
All you did was ask someone to support your opinion then base your conclusion on someone else's opinion, not on your own analysis of the manga and databook about kakashi's kamui...

Sounds very stupid... then again, who the hell has to ask someone else to give them a conclusion lol....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote