Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #114
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I'm not surprised how Kakashi got his Mangekyou, though it would have felt better if Rin had died between the end of Part One and the beginning of Part Two. Therefore, Kakashi's conversation about developing a new power over the timeskip would have flowed.
MS & Kamui are not the same thing. MS itself is the evolved eye while Kamui is a technique that is preformed using MS. We already had a good idea that Rin died a long time ago based on Kakashi's conversations with Sasuke & his origan's in Kakashi Gaiden. Also the only person Kakashi really fought in part 1 was Zabuza who from what we saw Kakashi didn't need MS to defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Like we didn't have to know right away, only that it was shown sometime during the story. Though, I suppose since Kishi had to draw Obito into all of this, connecting Obito's Mangekyou awakening with Kakashi's, this abdominal flashback had to be crafted. There's like no upside to Obito's story. The more stuff Kishi pumps into Obito's background the more questions marks that appear, everything about Obito becoming who he is now goes against the grain of the manga. Obito just needs to be finished...
I don't see Tobi being Obito as the problem. The main problem to me was prolonging the reveal while advertising Tobi as the front man of Akatsuki. Personally speaking if it were up to me I would have shown more direct interaction between Tobi & Kakashi while showing that Tobi had a clear disgust for Kakashi. Like have him become angry whenever they're in the same room or whenever Kakashi's name is mentioned. Like say during an Akatsuki meeting where Kisame & Itachi mention how they bumped into the copy-cat ninja. O & the mask would have been removed allot sooner while Obito wouldn't be hyping himself up as Madara. Obito also would have died before Pain but umm yeah I'm not the author so it doesn't matter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-11-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-11-2012)