Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #119
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's funny how people are complaining about Kakashi not using MS in part 1 when he really only had one fight in part 1.
No, my complaint isn't that he didn't use his MS. It's simply that he HAD it for a LONG TIME before part 1 even started but no evidence of vision loss was ever mentioned. If kakashi gained his MS about a years after kakashi Gaiden that makes him 14. When part 1 started he was 26. So in 12 years time it was either that his eyesight didn't deteriorate (when it clearly should have), he didn't noticed that his eyesight was getting worse or he did and never wondered to question why. Take your pick, but all options suck.

Quote:
MS wasn't even a concept in the manga when Kakashi had his one & only fight which was in the first arc of the manga. Like damn you kishi for not having the foresight when first creating the manga that you'd ultimitely butcher the series by introducing ritualistic powerups for the Uchiha. A ton of shit was retconed since the Naruto Bridge arc yet you want to complain about that?
But MS is a fully explained concept NOW, and this flashback is happening NOW. How do you fail to understand something so simple. Kishi has long since laid down the rules about how MS works and the side effects (blindness) you get after awakening it. Is there even a single person that denies that after awakening MS blindness starts to happen. That's been 100% confirmed. Yet this chapter completely ignores it in kakashi's case. I'll tell you point blank, kakashi should have been blind before the series even started going by this chapter.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote