Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach_511
Thread: Bleach_511
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach_511

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
That doesn't make sense either. Why would Zero squad show up now?Why not show up BEFORE all of SS got annihilated? Makes no sense at all. I'm telling you, this shit's all fake. I'm calling it.
I don't think they're in a genjutsu, but I do agree it makes no sense. The Baddest Capt, got Duped, Robbed, Halved, Chopped, then Blown Away... at the same time everybody else that got they're Bankai yanked besides Byakuya was still standing and fighting?

The Storm Troopers are straight dumb. All of these Quincies have been in hiding in one ice palace that nobody in the realm or outside it could notice them.

And the icing on the cake, Juha Bach knew everything from Orihime's skills, to Aizens shit, as if he was in the wack assed ice palace watching life on HD TV.

But they were never noticed. Lastly in total agreement.....

WTF is Mayuri??!!! You know the Fucking Guy with They Answers to Survival, is where? On vacation after his arguement with Yama?!! Detained??!! By Whom they're all dead?!!!

Aizen should step out of Hell Jail, look around, laugh, look at Kubo, Then Commit Suicide.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-11-2012 at 02:26 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-11-2012), Saber (10-12-2012)