Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach_511
Thread: Bleach_511
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach_511

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here.

If you look at the flow from point A to point B, it is not smooth. That tells me that Kubo has deviated in some form or fashion from his original story. Maybe it was supposed to end after the Aizen-Ichigo fight. I mean seriously, that would have been a decent way of ending this manga IMO. To a certain degree, there was closure.

Now in extending the manga (ignoring the Fullbringer arc), the story is not fluid anymore. We know there are still players that haven't been shown (i.e. Kisuke and Isshin), backstories (i.e. Isshin, the Quincies, the relationship between Yama and Juha Bach), as well as the avoidance of characters (i.e. Mayuri).

We've been told that some old characters will be shown again (still waiting on Grimmjow). We've been told we're going to see the strongest shinigami squad, the Zero squad.

And for you guys saying how could Juha Bach not have been noticed by SS? There's Yoruichi, Kisuke, Isshin, Ishida (both Uryuu and Ryuken), Ginjo, the Vizards.... need I continue?

It's not Kubo's strong point.
No my friend, not just the Soul Society, the Arrancar, Aizen never himself spoke of these Dudes, no random character, not even characters from the anime Bounto, Murimasa & Zanpakto, nobody, ever even spoke, mumble, ran accross one by accident. The plot of this arc died right there. I've not seen the 'Quincy Scientist' that has figured out the Bankai, and created the item to steal it, NO MATTER WHAT, without any testing, and possibly Juha had an idea from seeing Yama's Bankai 1000 years ago, but since he lives now, it tells me he never saw N,S,E,W in its entirety before. Convienient that Juha let Aizens name fall out of his mouth, really easy there Kubo.

Its nonsensical, if it were so easy, I'm sorry the Arrancar/Hollows are/were filthy enough, and had enough hate for Shingami to create such a thing. The Mind of all minds Aizen didn't come up with the Bankai Stealer 2000? I agree the arc feels 'thrown together' with stolen relics from the Nazi's for what I have no idea. Idealogy and race has nothing to do with the balance that Shingami, and Hollows? Its wrongheaded and out of place. It makes sense in Helling, the storylines in England.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote