Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:23 AM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Love how KYF insists on telepathic bullshit and yin/yang bullshit instead of the goddamn obvious. That over-complication of really simple concepts is so huge I wholeheartedly believe KYF would drive from Paris to Berlin by driving through Istanbul.

Only one comment on that parade of delusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That is horseshat!!! The guy asked for someone to support his opinion with their opinion so he could use that as the evidence he needed to draw a conclusion about the manga as opposed to reading the manga, analyzing it and coming up with his own conclusion from his analysis...

You are acting like all he did was ask for a second opinion as a means to help him decide between the two when all he did was want someone to support the conclusion he already made as if another opinion as anything other then, just another opinion...
Of course you'd see that as bullshit because you don't like your conclusion to be peer-reviewed like your average creationist. Who tells you he didn't reached a conclusion by reading and analyzing the manga? He simply asked a question, he got answered and got his conclusion confirmed. Guess what, I do it all the time in my lab classes because if you find your results/conclusions are the same as someone else's that reinforces their veracity. Asking a second opinion isn't the travesty you want to paint because it's an intelligent, reasonable thing to do when in doubt, even if that doubt is small.

You should take notes on him, to be honest, stop blowing your own horn and accept others' conclusion as valid as (or, as most times, more valid than) yours.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-12-2012), Wolverine (10-15-2012)