Thread: Fairy tail 303
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy tail 303

Surprised at this situation now.

I agree with most folk I'm not so happy with having Juvia replacing Natsu, but then again she is strong think back to GH when she literallly went crazy if she did that then it would be awesome. Plus if she fights Leon then easy win.

Im hoping to see Gajeel and Laxus to go all out here going to be sweet. The only thing about the new team is yeah Natsu was able to take both Sting and Rogue but do you think Gajeel can do that ? Its clear everyone is slightly matched up, Laxus with the Black Lighting Guy, Erza the Minevra girl, Gray the Memory Make wizard Rufus I think ? And then that leaves those two and I certainly dont see Juvia fighting any of them.

The rescue mission meh not really that bothered by it. I wonder if what that guy said about Natsu power not recovered yet is true.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote