Fandom Forums - View Single Post - No, you are not entitled to your opinion
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: No, you are not entitled to your opinion

Quote:
The problem with “I’m entitled to my opinion” is that, all too often, it’s used to shelter beliefs that should have been abandoned. It becomes shorthand for “I can say or think whatever I like” – and by extension, continuing to argue is somehow disrespectful.
oh the so many times ive heard this one, especially since my work revolves around kids. When i tell them to do something or tell them they can't say this or that because its rude, mean, inappropriate, etc. they often bring this up. my reply, "i'm not asking for your opinion."

Or if they are a kid that im not in charge of and they do bad shyte, I say "i dont care if im not your mom or dad, you cannot do/say that. Either stop or get off school grounds." Usually its cause their parents may be in school grounds but all they do is chit chat with other parents while their kids fucking run around like doing shit they arent suppose to be doing.

There's been times where I have to tell parents to watch their own damn kids. There's been times where a parent believes their own kid and not the other kid, making them the victim. ive had to defend kids from other parents before. i think a lot of the kids today are too empowered with this "say and do whatever you want" campaign. It just makes for another idiotic and spoiled generation.

//more often than not, they mix it with "i have freedom of speech." and im like gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.