Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #152
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Im pretty sure him posting a panel of Obito with 2 tamoe, then it going to 3 tamoe prior to the Mangekeyo is doing the opposite of helping your point.
My point, nobody in the history of Uchiha prior, or after developed a MS Jutsu from 2 Tomoe, and Obito did in 30 seconds. It was obviously from a Harashirma boost because it never happened before. At most during Rins death in the structure of the manga Obito should've gone to 3 Tomoe. Therefore the 'extra' step to MS, which they only showd the MS style and not any jutsu at all, is what I stated, a skip given. That was my point. What was yours? U got a viewpoint, or just a lawyer representing for somebody else for some unknown reason?

I broke down my explanation prior to this post, while some sit on the sidelines and throw in something catchy occasionally to attempt to matter. Hilarious. Btw...

Who in the Blue Hell are You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCckO_F0

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote