Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #155
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
i wouldnt be surprised if itachi or madara went from no sharingan to straight 3 tomoe
30 seconds or not, it wasnt a skip,

if it skipped his ms would look weird coz it wouldnt be 3 tomoe joining it would just be 2

'who in the blue hell are you'

what a terrible attitude, doesnt matter who he is, he's just pointing something out to you...
no one knows each other here, just because he's new doesnt mean his opinion matter less or is less valid...just admit that you're wrong (hard to do for people with big egos on the internet i know ) and move on instead of being like KYF trying to dig little crumbs or detail and skew analysis to prove your point
@ Bolded, Huu??? So for what reason was Sasuke the ONLY Uchiha to develop in such a way? Where did Itachi get the extra DNA not within Sasuke to jump from zero, or one tomoe, heck even 2 straight to MS? Why does this make sense. And the assumption that its possible for Madara because he's supposedly the first to ever unlock MS with Izuna, is only that... an assumption.

Next, I've proven in addition to what Zetsu said Harashirma's DNA does is the reason Obito could progress from 2 Tomoe, to MS. Nothing logical, not an idea as to why, whatever just Cause Dude says so and we believe him. Good luck with that.

If AnimeFan had anything to bring to the dance, why didn't he produce it in his first post. Dude one stated he understood my point, and show'd visually that Obito's evolved quickly to MS.

Me saying 'skipped' was misrepresented when Capt Obvious even understood I was talking about the skip to MS in such a quick stated. Not skip over 3 Tomoe which is what AnimeFan, and yourself assumed I meant. Skip can be used in different ways, so therefore I won't apologize for asking AnimeFan what his point was.

The initial conversation wasn't directed to him, he didn't add anything at most he turned into a tape recorder, and you as well. My point, for what reason? Just to say NeoKakarott was wrong about something and you all called me out and now are 'Winners' like Charlie Sheen? If not, as stated whats your point? What are you bringing to the discussion because obviously you must understand i meant SKIPPED FOREWARD by now? I'm open to discussion on the topic, not on what I say to anybody, grown ups don't ask for permission to say what they want, they just do it. Grouping me into people that bash KYF means nothing to me, though I dont' do it personally, I don't care either way. Sometimes people post things they pay for, and it isn't a price they expected to pay. Not even meaning to dump bombs, just being real.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-13-2012 at 11:56 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote