Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #160
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
Itachi and madara probably didnt jump from no sharingan to 3 tomoe neo i was just saying i wouldnt be surprised that they did

i would agree that it may have been hashirama's cells but kakashis developed in the same way without hashiramas cells

so either they somehow have a link, e.g. they develop at the same time

or the more likely explanation is that

no matter what tomoe you are at it will jump to 2 3 tomoe then ms straight away if you have a traumatic experience.

the death of a close friend or someone of that emotional attachment triggers ms activation.
you say why we havent seen itachi or sasuke jump from 2 tomoe well we dont know if itachi didnt
we know sasuke went from 1 to 2 to 3 to ms
but sasuke didnt have his closest person die at 1 tomoe or 2 tomoe...itachi was the closest person (despite that he hated him, he was still the closest emotionally)

his clan died but still none of those people not even his parents were as close to sasuke as itachi was, sasuke awakened 1 tomoe sharingan that night but if itachi died, he may have even developed ms, we don't know
I believe some only think that going from 2 Tomoe to 3, is simply aesthetic with a small power boost but...

The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area.

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals.

So with the development of MS additionally from there IMHO is a skipped fast foreward boost. Thats all I stated, I didn't even state that Obito, or Kakashi even used they're MS when it first appeared. I just added what Zetsu said to the facts known about Sharingan, and what happened in the panel that was posted, thats it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote