Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #62
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok my point is this. BEFORE Itachi and Tobi met, Itachi had awakened his ms,
Based on what? There's no direct timeline to any of this. From what we know Itachi most likely gained MS by helping Sushui commit suicide which happened a couple days before the massacre in question. For all you know Itachi met Tobi first then helped Susui commit suicide. Simply put you don't fucking know.

Quote:
was Anbu trained and was about to wipe out his clan. So what possibly mentoring or training could Tobi have given him?
Something as simple as information on how to gain MS. Like I said you don't fucking know.

Quote:
Do you see my point?
No I don't. What is your point anyway?

Quote:
Itachi was already powerful before he made a DEAL with Tobi and what he said to Sasuke, was so Sasuke wouldn't trust or work for Tobi.
What are you even babbling about? What is the relevance of any of this? Itachi was a kid when he met Obito while Obito was a full grown man with years of experience with the MS dojutsu. What makes you think Obito had nothing to offer Itachi?

Quote:
Ok my point is this. BEFORE Itachi and Tobi met, Itachi had awakened his ms,
Again based on what? Also you said this already stop repeating yourself.

Quote:
was Anbu trained and was about to wipe out his clan. So what possibly mentoring or training could Tobi have given him?
Information is a powerful thing. Also what's your point? You seem to be rambling.

Quote:
Do you see my point?
No I don't.

Quote:
Itachi was already powerful before he made a DEAL with Tobi and what he said to Sasuke, was so Sasuke wouldn't trust or work for Tobi.
Huuu?? Itachi was a boy when he met Obito & from what I remember Sushui was the most powerful Uchiha during that time not Itachi. Sushui also lost to Danzou which well says allot about how powerful Itachi actually was. Don't confuse the hype Itachi was strong but not unbeatable.

PS: What is more likely, a child who only recently grew into power single handedly destroys the most powerful clan in the known shinobi world or that he was helped by an older shinobi that can become intangible basically making him indestructible?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-14-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote