Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #66
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Your question 1 and 2, contradict each other and once again, make no sense. You say there's no definitive timeline yet you name one which is WRONG. The massacre happened the day Shisui's body was found.
Wow you're a fucking idiot. I made no contradiction. Comment one relates to you putting on a timeline on when Itachi meet Obito when there isn't one while comment two is about when Itachi first used MS. Which is like a day after Sushui committed suicide which was right before the massacre in question. So tell me when exactly did Itachi have time to venture out into the wildness, find Obito, & get him to agree to a plan to take out the Uchiha when the death of Sushui, gaining MS, & the massacre happened within a matter of days from one another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
3. Who said it did? Being an Anbu squad leader by 12 having already mastered his sharingan at 8, PROVES, Itachi was already an accomplished and powerful shinobi before his alleged 'mentoring' by Tobi. Didn't you get that?
Sasuke was already a powerful shinobi by the time he left with Orochimaru. Does that change the fact that Sasuke got stronger as a direct result of Orochimaru's teachings/training/mentoring? Like I said Itachi being Anbu isn't relevant to anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
4. Lool if you're gonna insist on being naive and not understand why Itachi said that to Sasuke, that's up to you.
Yet you're ignoring the fact that it was even said to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
5. Lol, so what exactly did Tobi do for Itachi? How did he train the 12 year old who was already powerful by the time they met? Tell me...
Like I said before dumbass you don't know exactly how & when they met. The timeline for that simply doesn't exist. However since Itachi clearly referred to the masked shinobi as a mentor of sorts we have to take it as that until shown otherwise.


Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
6. I can actually. Itachi first showed his MS the day after Shisui committed suicide. Yet you're gonna say(comically) that Tobi met and trained Itachi months before this incident right?
I never said such a thing. What I said was Itachi gained MS from Sushui's death which happened days before the massacre. Yet you're trying to add in a timeline for when Itachi met Obito when it simply isn't there. You have yet to show me one reason why I should assume that Itachi met Obito after gaining MS. When in reality based on the timeline we do have the opposite is clearly implied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Lol oh wait wait, you'll say, 'who knows, it could have being years not months' right?
You're clearly an idiot.


Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
7. This is the most laughably claim of all. It doesn't even warrant an answer. You SHOULD know better!
Wow so Danzou didn't give the order to destroy the Uchiha behind Sarutobi's back even though the manga specifically states otherwise? Fucking retards.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote