Originally Posted by minato uchiha
Dummy, how did you prove that with that scan? How you idiot? In that lil convo, I suppose Tobi told the whole truth and nothing but the truth right? Prick. Itachi's OWN memories carry much more weight than you idiotic scan.
Ninjaboy: dont get involved man, its not needed
By simple logic you fool.
1. Some time in the past Obito met Itachi in a forest. Itachi talked about a plan to take out the Uchiha.
2. Plan is put on hold since Sarutobi doesn't want to kill Uchiha. Meaning time has passed since Itachi & Obito's original conversation.
3. Time passes & talks fail so plan is executed to kill Uchiha.
Now we look at Sushui's timeline
1. Sushui approaches Danzou in an attempt to sway his decision to wipe out the Uchiha.
2. Sushui now on the run from Anbu approaches Itachi & gives him his eye before committing suicide. Itachi gains MS from this event.
3. Within the span of a few days (max) Itachi is blaimed for Sushui's death & kills the Uchiha come nightfall.
Sense Sushui's death happened days before the actual massacre while Itachi's conversation with Obito happened some time before the final order was ever given logically speaking Obito & Itachi met BEFORE
Sushui died. Meaning Itachi did not have MS on their first meeting.
Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.
Originally Posted by liondemon
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Originally Posted by AOTKorby
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Originally Posted by batonnoir
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi
Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed