Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_605
Thread: Naruto_605
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #162
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
No stage was skipped.

Obito went 2>3>MS.

Although he never used 3 Tomoe, the bastard didn't skip.
Manga/Visual Facts.
And no other known Uchiha went to MS that way in the manga, thats visual manga fact, no? As stated....SKIPPED FOREWARD. Anyone has any information that ANY other Uchiha followed that pattern, I'd love to see it, post away.

Keep in mind the 'emotional death' part that many are piggy backing on and assuming that this is the reason that Obito is going straight MS, how does Obito's feeling/emotions outweigh Sasuske's loss of his entire clan and family before his eyes, he gained one whole Tomoe there.

Additionally, Itachi's path to MS isn't visually shown, but Madara & Izunas weren't available until after full Sharingan 3 Tomoe, manga fact and posted.

Btw....
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/603/19
Notice he only had 1 Tomoe, so he FAST FORWARDED to MS from there.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604/14
What Zetsu said explains why Obito went to MS, and not Sasuke when seeing his parents perish.

Nuff said, done.

On another note, its funny that it'll take 2 Uchiha (Obito, Sasuke), Kakashi, Naruto, Kurama, KB, and Hachibi to defeat Madara Maxxed, but 5 Kages failed.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-15-2012 at 10:51 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote