Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_Manga_606
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:49 AM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I'm not asking you to it's cool, I'm jus sayin we all had SOOO many questions about madara and obito. This chapter gave a lot of answers and your complaining about how "old" old ass madara looked when nagato was born? He didn't look young enough for you so your screaming plot hole? Do your thing, it just looks like reaching to me but I'll let you be..
Sorry, what answers? The only answer we got that wasn't already implied before is Black Zetsu's origin.

The pertinent questions weren't answered AT ALL. How did Madara know of Nagato? Why did Kirigakure want Rin for? Why didn't Obito wonder what the fuck was going on? Why Obito spared Kakashi if he was the source of his grief?

If you are honestly entertained by so little, be my guest, but don't even try to act condescending towards me.

Edit:

Quote:
but the eyes can make sense....Remember the panel shows one eye...his eye that he replaced...he could of simply gave his actual eyes...before rinnegan to Nagato and awoke his rinnegan in his sole replaced eye.
No. Notice what happens when people use Rinnegan: they can't turn it off. EdoMadara still has Rinnegan eyes despite not using them for quite some time and the same goes for Nagato and Obito. If that Rinnegan was indeed from the replacement eye, it would show, but it didn't.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-17-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote