Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_Manga_606
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #44
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, AOTK, that makes (a bit more) sense, although I still have issues:
  • Nagato didn't look old when hooked to Gedou Mazou, but rather eerily ill
  • Kannabi Bridge and Akatsuki vs Hanzou were both closing acts of the Third War, so they should happen in a similar timeframe, not months upon months like the flashback is implying
  • Akatsuki as a force beyond the Ame Orphans happened before/in the beginning of the Third War, not after/in the end of it.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-452-11/...apter-447.html Not to the same extent as Madara would have to be, but he definitely doesn't look quite his age there.

Kannabi Bridge still happened roughly a year before Obito attacked Konoha, no? There has to be time accounted for in which Obito recovers from the ridiculous-that-he-survived rocks, but that still leaves time for the Hanzo incident and Rin's death to occur. Especially given Obito's out-of-fucking-nowhere "natural proficiency" with all of Madara's powers.

Didn't know that last point, I don't think you're bullshitting but could you spare a panel? Just need confirmation. If that's the case, either it's a plot hole or Obito was lying out the ass. As he has been want to do.