Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_Manga_606
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Amuro, I'm not gullible enough to accept pure speculation. All I want from this flashback is answers and I'm not getting them, all I see is more questions and the plot getting hurled around.

I'm truly waiting for this flashback to end to decide if this manga is worth following anymore or not and if the flashback fails at clinging positive attention from me, so I won't sit and have faith on something because you say so. It either gives the warranted answers or not, simple as that.

You may convince yourself of anything, but don't think I'll be convinced by the same fickle reasons. I'm a skeptic first and a reader only after.

Edit:
Quote:
Kannabi Bridge still happened roughly a year before Obito attacked Konoha, no? There has to be time accounted for in which Obito recovers from the ridiculous-that-he-survived rocks, but that still leaves time for the Hanzo incident and Rin's death to occur. Especially given Obito's out-of-fucking-nowhere "natural proficiency" with all of Madara's powers.
Possible, but it's a REALLY tight schedule that is being advocated there. We have less than an year between Kannabi Bridge and Kyuubi incident, the war was already over by some time in the latter and Obito already spent many months in Madara's hideout if the hair is to be believed.

Quote:
Didn't know that last point, I don't think you're bullshitting but could you spare a panel? Just need confirmation. If that's the case, either it's a plot hole or Obito was lying out the ass. As he has been want to do.
If Obito was lying around Konan, it's possible it's one more lie to count. But, as you asked, here's a panel suggesting Akatsuki with multiple members was already a thing in the (beginning of) Third War.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-17-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)