Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #90
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Sorry for the honesty, but you're acting like a KYF cheerleader, MU, since you're falling in the exact same dumb mistakes he fell before and applauding his delusions.

You two really can't think for a second and come to the conclusion that Izanagi always acts the same way when shown (Obito and Danzou) and that way clearly can't create new entities (as explained by Itachi in Izanami exposition), thus it being IMPOSSIBLE for Izanagi to create the Bijuu?
WHat itachi explained was the uchiha's Izanagi you deluded fool... He even says so... Izanami is a jutsu created to punish the uchiha who use the kinjutsu IZANAGI... having nothing to do with the sage's Izanagi that is able to bring imagination (genjutsu) to life... thus the jutsu madara is attempting to control the world with... and was able to create the bijuu...

This last chapter said that there is an uchiha's kinjutsu and sage's jutsu along wiht other yin/yang jutsu... that is even more confirmation we are correct... drop it...

Quote:
You two really can't think for a second and come to the conclusion that a fucking jutsu called "Creation of All Things" like Banbutsu Souzou is probably what created the Bijuu and not a jutsu that simply opens an alternate path of being?
You are so stupid right now I just cannot hep myself, I pray you are trolling me right now...
Creation of all things is what became the sage's Izanagi as it's practical application... as in a useful, capable technique as opposed to w/e it was before it was Izanagi... Banbutsu souzou is nothing but a impractical, inapplicable thing that became Izanagi... by it's own description...

I even posted the manga links explaining the two completely different Izanagi's yet you still try to argue there is one lol.. W/e, keep deluding yourself...

Quote:
You two really can't think for a second and come to the conclusion that you don't really see what "application" means in its proper context? This isn't application as in "practical use", but rather "derived use based on one or more tenets"? Again I refer to the circumcision and Jewish Faith analogy because it's the same fucking thing that is happening here. And how the fuck you guys don't see the oxymoron that is one jutsu being the practical use of another if they don't share the same properties?
Do you even know what practical and application means... NO!!! Otherwise you would understand what banbutsu souzou is described as being in the context of ninjutsu techniques...

You can be useful, capable in combat, practice ect... banbutsu souzou applies to ninjutsu, not Jewish customs so quit trying to delude yourself...
In the ninjutsu world... a technique that is impractical and inapplicable is not a technique at all... it is an unfinished technique if it has no use of value for training or combat thus banbutsu souzou was made into Izanagi so it could be practical and applicable...

Quote:
You can throw panels and circle out phrases all you want, but as long as you prove to others you can't read properly, they'll be of null use.
And as long as you play the dumbest member on the forum... you just prove you have to delude yourself to try and convince yourself you are not a total dunce plagued with ego defense mechanisms...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote