Two interesting things about Minato in the past two chapters.
1. Minato was not at the battle where Rin died, assuming this was NOT genjutsu, is it possible Minato did die before this battle and Madara had another Uchiha doing his bidding? I mean, when Minato was fighting Tobi, Tobi had no understanding of his technique it seemed, and I would assume being trained by Minato he would have explained the basic idea of how the technique worked.
2. Everyone needs to stop saying Obito killed Minato, Minato technically committed suicide, he could have survived and live on but he chose to give his life so Kushina could spend 2 chapters of a manga with her child, Obito got his ass handed to him, if anyone killed Minato it was the Kyuubi.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.