Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_Manga_606
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #72
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Wow... So we pretty much learned everything this chapter.

I was right about Senju+ Uchiha = Rinnegan. Jus wanna point that out haha

So Madara teaches Obito all about the Uchiha history and kinjutsu (Izanami, Izanagi, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi,an Amaterasu) and about his life. He always teaches him rikidoes jutsu? Im guessing thats the jutsu where you create anything out of nothing ? Not sure aboht that one.

Btw Madara said Nagato is Senju when hes an Uzumaki...soo Uzumaki basically means your also a Senju. Sasukes whole purpose in this manga is to give his eyes to Naruto So he can be a true reincarnation of SO6P. Im calling it now lol .

Tobi pushes Nagato to start Akatsuki. Yahiko becomes leader and dies . Nagato kills Hanzo. Tobi unleashes Kyubi on Konoha.Tobi gathers strong ninja to be apart of Akatsuki. So far its Nagato, Konan and Zetsu. Im sure he finds Kakuzu ,then Sasori. Then Orochimaru, then controls Mizukage and gets Kisame on his side. Then helps Itachi massacre the clan. Itachi then joins. Orochimaru leaves ,so then Deidara joins. Hidan joins last.

Is Obito's motives stupid?Doing all this for a girl? Well if my girl died like that,and there was a way that i could see her alive again..i would do it haha. I love her more than anything in the world,and im plannin on marrying her as soon as im done with college and i get a job,maybe before that.

BUT, Rin doesnt even love Obito like that an their like 14 lmao...sooo yeah its stupid. If they were lovers then i could understand his motives but his love was unrequited so the motive is stupid. Im sorry but i hope Obito isnt final villain. It better be Madara.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote