Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #94
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If anyone is writing a retarded post, it sure ain't me, because I'm not foolish enough to berate people for actually doing further research and know what the fuck they're talking about.
I hope to god you are trolling because you are sounding crazier then a shit house Rat at this point Numious....

What you are talking about is wrong, accept it! There are two separate versions of Izanagi... even the manga mentioned them this chapter... The uchiha's kinjutsu and the inyoton jutsu...

Uchiha's kinjutsu which only requires the power of YIN/SG is obviously what danzou used...
then there is the sage's Izanagi that requires the power of YIN/Uchiha and YANG/Senju, which brings imagination to life... turning imagination into reality... NOT TURNING REALITY INTO AN ILLUSION WHICH IS WHAT THE UCHIHA'S VERSION DOES...

Quote:
No, I do not check every single word of the original Japanese because it's very time-consuming and I can only find chapters after 475, but if a particular speech is being used as a cornerstone of an argument, at least I check it out in the original to be sure it's actually there.
Sure you do not even recognize the actual translation of chapter 510... then when you do you go and take the context of it way, way out...

Quote:
That's why I called you a frigging cheerleader for KYF, because you're copying his exact MO of not comprehending what's written and chastise others for knowing more than you.
WHat you know is jack!!! The manga speaks for itself and I am not going to argue the obvious with you anymore... It is no longer about what I say, only the manga...

and it says...

Uchiha kinjutsu explained...

Obviously explains an Izanagi that turns reality into an illusion for a brief moment as the uchiha's Izanagi... thus power of YIN which is all the uchiha use...

Sage's Izanagi... explains it's difference from the uchiha's...

And even this last chapter explained what the manga already did as I posted here^^^^... there is the uchiha's kinjutsu (power of the Uchiha/YIN) and the inyoton jutsu (power of the Uchiha/YIN and senju/YANG)
The rikudou jutsu is the same technique nagato used with dead bodies and obito used with the jinks... the black rods which are madara's will gave it away...

Quote:
Think for a fucking second. Where did Izanagi act different in its mechanism between the two users it had (Obito and Danzou)? The only thing that changes is duration, and that was already explained why it happens.
The inyoton Izanagi of the sage's has never been used, only explained by tobi... what danzou and tobito used was the uchiha's Izanagi... But tobito explains where Izanagi came from and what it can really do... You just will not accept this fact...

Quote:
Why think that RS had a different version of Izanagi if it wasn't even said RS had Izanagi to begin with? Of course he could have and probably had, but the manga used the RS as how Izanagi came to be, not how the RS used Izanagi. It talked about it's Yin-Yang properties that had in common with its parental jutsu, Banbutsu Souzou.
You still are not getting it... banbutsu souzou was never said to create the bijuu only become Izanagi because it was obviously impractical and inapplicable...
Tobito explained the difference... and how both work... they are so completely different that you saying all this makes me think you have lost your mind and you are willing to delude yourself to no end...

and yes, the manga explained that the RS used Izanagi t create many things including the bijuu... get over it...

Quote:
The only way I can think of mistaking Izanagi has somehow different in RS is the "turn imagination into reality, that's Izanagi", but for fuck's sake, guys, that's purple prosing. It's the same as Amaterasu burning as hot as the sun or Susanoo summoning a deity in the databooks, they're just words to be there and stay pretty, because they do NOT correspond to how the jutsu actually work. You can't just take every single word as golden canon, you need to read and filter what actually makes sense and what actually contradicts what the manga has shown.
That is pure BS!!! The explanation of "turning imagination into reality, that is Izanagi" is tobito explained what it can really do, as the sage did before... Imagination is the application of YIN element and making something come to life, become reality... that is what the YANG element does...
So the explanation is no purple posing, it is saying exactly what was explained on the same page... Use of YIN to apply imagination to create shape and form and application of YANG to bring w/e imagined to life... it is simple...

Quote:
That's where I think you guys are flunking in this matter, you can't discern that Izanagi is used as a fallies he told her raming device when the RS is alluded and what's being said is actually what originated Izanagi, you just need to improve your reading comprehension and you'll see it's obvious as fuck.
You are so off it is ridiculous!!! Framing device.. you are in denial buddy... Banbutsu souzou was explained to do nothing at all other then become Izanagi... Nothing.... SHow me where it says banbutsu souzou is explained as the jutsu that created the bijuu and is inyoton...

Because from what I can tell...

:Obito used uchiha Izanagi to survive konans attack and because they were allies, he told he a little about his technique and history...

: He explained that Izanagi was Originally the practical application of "creation of all things"... That senju and uchiha used to be one... and the sage who was both clans and bloodlines in one, used his power to create many things...

: By applying imagination and spiritual energy, the basis of YIN was created that creates shape and form from nothingness...
and by applying life energy and physical energy, the basis for YNAG was created that can brethe life into the imagined form and shape... making it real...

: The bijuu are a creation of the sage through the use of it's YIN/YANG chakra...
The power to bring imagination to life... to turn imagination into reality... that is IZANAGI...!!!

IZANAGI is what was explained from beginning to end numious!!! Not banbutsu souzou... it is only REFERENCED as merely what became IZANAGI... nothing else... SO cealry it is your reading comp that is shit and needs work...
I mean what good is speaking five languages if you cannot even comprehend the easiest...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote