Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece_685
Thread: One piece_685
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #30
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: One piece_685

^ Roger was no doubt a powerful pirate when he took Shanks and Buggy as apprentices. That didn't make it any less dangerous for the kids though. It wouldn't take a second for them to get killed in the NW if Rogers' more elite crew lost track of them.

I also want to point out Coby was weak as shit when Garp took him in as an apprentice, and that kid was traveling the Grand Line less than a year later. This Monosuke kid is from the grandline (maybe the NW even) to begin with, so the shit he'll see on the voyage shouldn't come as that big of a shock to him. He may be more at home in the NW then most of the crew.

I dunno, I guess my point is that this monosuke kid is stronger than coby was before training under Garp, so it's not like he can't survive in the NW without someone watching over him 24/7. Monosuke at least has a DF and some unique swordsmanship. I assume he could cut fire also, since his dad said that move isn't anything real special. I assume he's got good reflexes, and a decent physical build, being a swordsman. Oh, and he can apparently fly too. So he already has a good foundation to build off of.

So I'm gonna say yes to him being the new crew member.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-20-2012 at 08:34 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote