Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #1241
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
This was just the first chapter. I didn't make it too long because i wanted to see how you guys appreciate it first. Thank you for the good words!
Being that I was avid reading your first fan fic I'm partial to the Vishnu character. What I gather is that this is a more future driven story given that Celest City exists, Vishnu is over 10,000 yrs old, and has requisite skills already to work with. Love the writing, although I'd say no need to be so extreme with some details like the sword description. That part I'd save for describing the abilities and history of our main characters in the story. But the imagery starting your first chapter is pretty killer. It's hard not to be drawn into the action when a classroom teacher gets gutted out the gate lol.

So questions:
When do we get background?
What's the theme on character abilities? Is it more conventional weapons like swords, bullets, etc. Or are we tapping from Naruto and combining with other stuff? I'm eager to see where you go with that.
What type of time period is it? I guessed more futuristic past Naruto but it wasn't stated. Just a few as you get us back started on something fresh.
Thanks for the return.
Vishnu (10-21-2012)