Fandom Forums - View Single Post - No, you are not entitled to your opinion
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 AM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No, you are not entitled to your opinion

It looks like that's just criticizing some stupid 'holiday' and the statistic being used to justify it. And it is a stupid gimmick holiday thinger, I'll admit. But the argument there doesn't imply that discrimination based on gender isn't an issue that should be considered irrelevant or anything by our (shitty) politicians either.

Based on my super quick wiki research, the fair pay act looks like it's about the statue of limitations regarding actual pay discrimination. I think we'd all agree that a law that benefits people that are actually being unjustly discriminated against isn't a bad thing that should be opposed.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-22-2012), Vanity (10-22-2012)