Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #104
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Even though I already know the answer, I have to ask this. Kyf, which is more likely: your interpretation that is accepted by at roughly one other person? Or the translation that is accepted by the general community to the point a page was made on the naruto wiki dedicated solely to the jutsu Banbutsu Sozu?
Because most people are pawns... they will believe what others believe without question and narutowiki is pure fan made... Trying to prove your right because more people believe something else is not how it works... this isn't something that can be debated... the manga said what it said and you will just not accept it, that is all there is to it...

Manga says and I quote...

: Konan "you should be dead, how did you survive..."
: Tobito "Izanagi... the uchiha's kinjutsu that connects reality and illusion"
"I will tell you a little about my techniques and history since you were my ally"
: Tobito "Izanagi was originally the practical application of the sage's creation of all things" "the power of the senju and uchiha were once one... and the sage who was both bloodlines, both clans in one used his power to create many things".
"By applying IMAGINATION and spiritual energy which forms the basis for YIN, one can create shape and form from nothingess...
and by applying life energy and physical energy to form the basis for YANG, one can BRING TO LIFE that shape and form"
:Tobito "The bijuu are such a creation of the Yin/yang powers of the kuubi, used by the sage..."
"a technique with the power to BRING IMAGINATION TO LIFE.... That is IZANAGI!!!"

That is an obvious explanation by tobito that Izanagi was once something entirely different from that the uchiha use... and unlike the uchiha's kinjutsu that only requires their power of YIN/SG to use... The sage's Izanagi required the power of the Uchiha/YIN and senju/YANG... his power... the sage's power... and with that power, the sage could bring Imagination itself to life... making anything he thinks up real... "turning imagination into reality...
THAT IS IZANAGI..." is self explanatory....

Also... I already addressed this topic with narutowiki and they had no logical argument... all they had to say was "banuutsu souzou was said to of created the bijuu" which is so false it's borderline delusional... nowhere in the mnaga does it say banbutsu souzou did anything other then become the sage's Izanagi... nothing else!!!

The manga was talking about Izanagi the entire time... Naruto 510's: "shocking forbidden technique" is referring to Izanagi!!! Banutsu souzou is merely what became Izanagi.. nothing more... the manga states it, not that it did anything other then be what Izanagi came from... and Izanagi is the practical application (useful, able to use/ apply specifically) of banbutsu souzou... SO that says it all... a jutsu that is the practical application of "creation of all things" is something that can obviously create many things as it's said to of done, including the bijuu...

So Izanagi is what created many things including the bijuu... not banbutsu souzou!!! Izanagi is the technique tobito was referring to the entire time so all this BS arguing menas nothing compared to what the manga so obviously explains... see it yourself again... makes it harder to delude yourself when it is right there in front of you...

EDIT:

Here, this should be easier because I made it readable right to left like a manga so there is no rational error with interpretation...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-23-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote