Re: Naruto 607
The reason we have so many plot holes is because when Tobi initially came out saying he was Madara we all continued with that thought process, but not that he is Obito, and he clearly lied about things we have to basically regroup to find answers.
The Rin thing will be answered during the fight, Obito will yell at Kakashi for killing her and he will tell her that he did not kill her and he will ask Madara if he was under genjutsu.
Mizukage I am pretty sure that won't be answered because its not that important.
I am curious as to how he figured out about controlling the Kyuubi.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.