Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 607
Thread: Naruto 607
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #25
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
WE KNOW MORE ABOUT KABUTO'S MOM! How is that fucking possible? Like him or not, Kabuto was a side kick, a side villain, always a second banana. And yet, I know more about this secondary character's secondary mother than I do Rin! Who apparently is the cause of the the fucking drama in the world right now! How in the name of all that is good and just in the world can filler anime villains have better depth, backstory, and information than the catalyst of the major villains of this manga? And for that matter, how can the talking ostrich have better character development? It's unpossible!
I wouldn't go as far as the talking ostrich, but Guren is a filler villain that puts both Madara and Obito to shame.

That said, is the flashback over? Well, I think that's it. If the author couldn't be bothered to properly explain the background of one of the last villain he has, I can't be bothered to read this tripe anymore. So I'll just come to this section to the fanfiction thread and that's it, so bye bye for all the people who only come to this section and don't check that thread. For everyone else, One Piece section and Spam Zone are looking lovely.

PS: Someone send me a PM if Kishi has a sudden case of decency.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-24-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-24-2012)