Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 513
Thread: Bleach 513
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Looking that way. Someone here guessed that a while ago, too.

That begs the question, if Isshin is a Shinigami, obviously his mom would be Quincy if Ichigo is part Quincy. If that's the case, how did she get taken out by Grand Fisher?

Yep, I pretty much called it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
C'mon guyz!!! We all know Aizen was going to say "You're half human, half.....Quincy." I'm not even joking. Just look at all the signs.

I'm calling this shit now. Ichigo's mother was a quincy. She was the big sister of Ishida's dad. That's explains his relationship with Isshin, since that makes the 2 brother-in-laws. Soul Society didn't like the idea of Shinigami's and Quincies having children together and were going to kill ichigo. Isshin instead offers to sacrifice his powers as punishment, if they let him live. That's why Ishida's dad hates shinigami but has some measure of acceptance for Isshin. Later it will be revealed that SS made it a condition for letting Ichigo live, that his mother would swear never to use her powers to destroy hollows/souls. That's why when Grand Fisher attacked her she could have easily killed him, but doing so would violate the agreement, and forfeit Ichigo's life, so she chose to sacrifice herself instead.

Also due to his heritage Ichigo and Ishida are cousins. It will be revealed that Ishida is the crown prince of the Quincies, whose ancestor got dethroned several generations ago by some warmongering lunatic whom the current Quincy Boss is descended from.

Basically Ishida is Char Aznable (except not nearly as manly) and the Quincy Boss is Degwin Sodo Zabi. I guess that makes Ichigo, Amuro with down syndrome.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote