Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #15671
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Maybe we should just call that guy a douchebag for wanting to force women to have their rapist's children instead of pointing out the minor errors in his biblical understanding. It's not like watching chicks get raped and not helping them is much better, after all... (Edit:Bleh, what I mean is that the main issue is that these assholes are demeaning to rape victims by saying horrible shit to justify and promote their horrible, immoral agenda. It doesn't matter if he has a secular or religious basis for his stance. He's part of a political party that has already stated similarly horrible things about rape, where many of those other douchebags hadn't brought God into their statements. And yeah, fuck bringing Biblical God into that shit at all since Biblical God is kind of a dickhead and no one should give a fuck what his stance on political and social issues might be. )

Oh, and I thought Jericho kinda sucked. I like the setting, post nuclear shit pretty cool, but goddamn it was an entire town of suck. Especially that jewfro kid. I wanted to punch that greedy little rat every time I saw him.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-25-2012)