Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 513
Thread: Bleach 513
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The last panel isn't that hard to figure out. We already know that Blut Vene can only be used for either offense of defense at one time. So ichigo used it for defense so his head didn't get cut off, and then pretended to get knock out. We even see him let go of his sword for a second. Then when Juha Bach thought the fight was over Ichigo must of switched over to offensive mode, knocked Bach's sword to the side and hit him with his own Getsuga.

Whether or not Bach can switch over to defensive mode in time is yet to be seen, Probably so.
Juha Bach gets the Dumb Award for Leaders, just like Yama.

He's still breathing... thats what Dumb Ass said right, didn't he notice that his sword not only didn't cut Ichigo, but drew not one drop of blood? Wasn't that a hint and a half for his ass. Additionally if he could be resurrected, so what if he's breathing, what was the purpose of that stupid exchange? Also is his Subordinate in need of glasses? As soon as he walked up on Ichigo, he would've seen...NO BLOOD OR CUT FROM BOSSMAN''S SWORD, THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM, maybe???

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-25-2012), woody_3162 (10-25-2012)