Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Slut League Alarms California High School
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Fantasy Slut League Alarms California High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
That all happens either way to some extent at least, this group just formalized it.
Except that it adds a level of necessity. The competition aspect turns what may happen anyway into a driven need. A guy won't take a rejection as easily if he's motivated by this "league." Also, it further objectifies the girls in to just warm sacks to be tallied.

Seriously, the "why is this news" crowd - this is news because it is demonstrating the level of mindless depravity that our teens are getting up to. The male community in high school is legitimizing the "woman as objects" with these sorts of clubs. This is not the same as scoring at the club and being congratulated. It is a "league" designed to target and sleep with specific women. Do you honestly believe this is a "hey, lets have sex." "Okay!" type of interaction? It is a step short of predation and should not be considered normal. That we say "oh well, boys will be boys" to this is a sickening aspect of our culture.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-25-2012), kluang (10-25-2012), Mal (10-26-2012), Miburo (10-25-2012), Playa (10-25-2012), Vanity (10-26-2012)